The Koontz-Wagner Construction Division provides design, construction, electrical contracting, and maintenance services to a wide variety of industrial, commercial and institutional customers. Projects include new construction, high voltage work, plant expansion and equipment installations of any size.
Our highly skilled teams of engineers and electricians have the expertise to design and install the electrical products you require. Our Technical Services group can handle any of your data, networking, phone switch and telecommunications needs. Harnessing electrical power delivery to your specific application safely and effectively is our most important job.
Join Our List of Satisfied Customers
- Complete electrical service
- Electrical contracting
- 24-hour service department
- Engineering services
- Power system engineering & maintenance
- High voltage service & installation
- New equipment sales
The diversity and range of clients and projects in our portfolio is testimonial to our quality, our commitment and long-standing reputation for success that has been our hallmark over eight decades.
- University of Notre Dame Jordan Science Learning Center
- University of Notre Dame Law School Addition & Renovation
- Elkhart County Correctional Center Energy Center
- Madison Center GeroPsych Facility
- Elkhart General Hospital New Women’s Center and ER Renovation Project
- Memorial Hospital South Bend New Utility Center
- Unity Surgery-Center Addition & Renovation
- CT Scan Building Addition for LaPorte Hospital
- Leighton Center for Memorial Hospital
- RR Donnelley Printing
- IUSB Student Activities Center
For more information about how Koontz-Wagner Construction Services can help you, contact Koontz-Wagner