History of Koontz-Wagner
Koontz-Wagner began in 1921 in South Bend, Indiana, with Harvey and Herbert Koontz repairing motors in a small garage. The company evolved into a large electrical contractor. In the 1960s, it established a control panel fabrication business, and in the 1980s, it entered the packaged control house (PCH™) business.
The Custom Controls business was separated from the electrical contracting and maintenance business and was operated as a division until being acquired by Global Power Equipment Group in 2012. The electrical contracting business is now doing business as Koontz-Wagner Services, with a legal name of KW Holdings, LLC. It is unafiliated with Koontz-Wagner Custom Controls Holdings, LLC.
Phone: 574-387-5802 | Toll-Free: 855-372-3255 | Fax: 574-387-5870 | Email: Koontz-Wagner@globalpower.com
© Koontz-Wagner Custom Controls Holdings, LLC | PCH and IBI are trademarks of Koontz-Wagner Custom Controls Holdings LLC. Global Power and the Global Power logo design are trademarks of Global Power Equipment Group, Inc. Koontz-Wagner is a registered trademark of Global Power Equipment Group, Inc.
A subsidiary of Global Power Equipment Group, Inc.