Our electrical construction services group can provide both design and installation services for your low-voltage systems.
To analyze, document, and certify your data infrastructure systems, we have an on-staff a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) and
certified BICSI installers.
As part of our low-voltage services we offer ...
- pre-installation service for VoIP installations - to minimize disruptions during the transfer
from traditional to VoIP telephony
- expertise in Wide Area Wireless solutions
- installers certified to perform sweep testing of both coax and antenna systems
Our highly trained low-voltage services staff routinely handles fiber-optic fusion splicing as well as telephone cable and system installations. They
can further provide ...
- network installations and support
- CATV< Card access systems
- structured cabling systems
- third-party testing
- wireless installations (to include 3G)
For more information on our low-voltage services, contact Koontz-Wagner.